Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Afternoon! My wife and I decided to start this blog just to track our health progress. We recently re-started our Shaklee business and figure that this would be a great way to keep on track. I have had some aches and pains recently, so I thought it was about time I started to exercise (more) and keep track of any weight loss and improvements to my overall well being. I know that many people would rather read about exercising and diet than to actually do it, myself included, lol, but here it is for the world to see. So, my goals are to exercise four times a week, and lose 15 pounds over the next four months. What kind of exercise? What kind of diet? I am thinking of joining my wife and use the Wii Zumba 2. I actually get out of breath just watching it, but that is all the more reason to go for it, right? I am also going to start with the Shaklee Meal plan and replace one of my meals with it to start.

In addition to this, I will be working on my online business, so any questions about that would be welcome. As the health progress, so hopefully will our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment