Friday, March 2, 2012

Another day, dreary of sky, wet and windy. Fortunately the weather doesn't determine our moods, so we had a pretty good day. A lot of errands to do and now done. It started off kilter, and we got a late start, but we had our good shake, this time with banana, and I'm glad I upped it a little bit today, we didn't get too lunch until late and I really needed it. By then, I was ready to eat a horse, but since they are hard to find, I had to wait. We had caught up our lateness by then and it was a good time to take a break. Sometimes, I feel overbooked, but there is really nothing like the feeling you get from sitting down at the end of the day knowing you finished things, worked hard, and accomplished goals. That is enough to make it worth doing again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment