Thursday, March 1, 2012

Success!

After all my promises, I finally did it! I started exercising again with Mary and it was well worth it to me. I had been delaying again and figured another day would be blown by being to "busy". At lunch, Mary had moved our coffee table out of the way and was ready for me to start. When we started the Wii up to do our vitals and then I had another surprise waiting for me- it had been 39 days since my last attempt! I felt that it had not been that long, but I was so wrong. We got our stats, we danced to the Zumba 2 and felt so good that we finally got our act together. Mary has helped me so much, helping by getting the Shaklee Meal shakes together, as well as chopping up fruits and vegetables for our snacks, and making sure we have healthy food to eat. That actually is my problem. I will have a candy bar, cookies or something to munch on. It's like I'm grazing all day long, but I have cut that out now. I think that is going to be the hardest for me. I remember something Dave Ramsey used to say, "You live like no one else, so later, you can live like no one else." I am thinking that this might be appropriate, because I want to be healthy, but I have to put forth the effort. I am itching to go back to my snacks. And the couch. No! Stop that! Ok, that's better. Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment