Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Take a Hike!


What are we to do with this gorgeous weather? Take a hike!!! :-)

The sun is shining and the breeze is blowing kisses through the warm spring air. The birds lend their song to the pleasant orchestra of a world coming to life. I would say it was thawing out, but it never seemed to freeze this winter. Don't get me wrong, I feel no pity for the neglected shovel leaning against the back of my house. Nope, I am thoroughly enjoying the mild weather and wish to take full advantage of it!




That being said, what WILL I do with this gift? Well, I am trying to be productive and cross many things things off the "To-Do" list today. I'd love to surprise my husband with a clean slate when he arrives home. As daunting a task as that may be, I am positive that I will get much further than if I hadn't tried at all.

TO DO LIST:
- Breakfast meal shake & vitamins
- Early morning ministry
- Clean the house
- DRINK WATER
- Make sure Gary's done with his home schoolwork for the day
- Study the Pro Presenter 4 tutorials for my Office Rep job at Kauffman Chiropractic
(BEFORE the sales meeting tonight)
- Attend the online sign language class so I don't fall behind on that
- DRINK WATER
- Cement details for my niece's visit over Spring Break
- Get an itinerary of activities together for that week (any ideas for two teen girls?)
- Lunch (Greek yogurt and my son heated up some leftover Chinese)
- DRINK WATER
- Zumba 2 on the Wii (30 minutes)
- Get dinner prepped (and anything frozen, get out to thaw)
(I AM open to any suggestions/ideas for tasty yet healthy dinner options)
- Take a hike! (To Kauffman Chiropractic for the sales meeting, a 3.5 mile trek)
- DRINK WATER
- Family Bible Study

I am determined to lose this weight! I still have not gained or lost since my last post, so maybe the water and exercise will help. My journey to a World of Wellness will be traveled weekly, not weakly! - Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment